Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 2

This week flew by...the week before Spring Break is always crazy.  I got off to a late start (I didn't beginning working on the assignment until Thursday) but somehow managed to complete the tasks by Saturday.  I enjoyed watching the interviews of LU graduates.  You could see the shared qualities that each leader had and why they have become superintendents.  They shared valuable lessons that will help us become better leaders in our chosen fields.  I meet with my site supervisor and we decided that my action research project would be about the affects mobile devices have on students' standardized test scores.  I am eager to begin my project and analyze the results.  



1 comment:

  1. I am really interested to see how your research goes Lindsay. Are you looking at a particular mobile device or are you planning to include multiple devices? I did a little write up on cell phone use in schools. Technology is such a necessity and can be such a wonderful tool for students, but you know kids...they always try to find ways to use it against us! LOL I am anxious to see what your data reveals.

    ReplyDelete