Saturday, September 14, 2013

EDLD 5364 Week Three Reflection


Week 3 was quite overwhelming with all the readings, group work and reflections.  It is getting extremely hard to balance work, family and school. The information this week was slightly more updated than in previous weeks so it was a little easier to read and view.  I really enjoyed the Digital Youth Portraits.  I like how Luis expressed that computers and technology have changed his life.  His video shows that technology is integrated into almost every part of his activities, including playtime with his little brother.  I thought his Tech Wizards group was amazing!  I would love to start something very similar to this at my school.  Students are growing up in a digital age and we need to nurture and grow their technology abilities.    

Digital Youth Portrait: Luis. Edutopia.org (nd). Digital Youth Portrait -- Luis. Retrieved from http://www.edutopia.org/digital-generation-profile-luis-video

No comments:

Post a Comment